Rievent Platform v9.6 was released Tuesday, May 2nd at 7am ET.
- ACCME PARS MOC sub-tab in the Admin Portal: As part of supporting ACCME PARS MOC, a new sub-tab has been added to the PARS interface of Administrative Portal. Coming Soon! Enhanced MOC PARS reporting.
- Learner Profile ABIM-MOC fields: ABMS Board Name and Number fields have been added as learner profile options.
- Live Events - Speaker, Topic, and Location Pages now list associated sessions or events:
For all live event types, the "Speakers" and "Topics" pages now provide a link from each speaker / topic to a page which lists all currently associated sessions. This list includes sessions for all activities, not just the currently selected activity. The session list includes information such as: Session Date and Time, Series Name, Session Name (link to session), Speakers, Topics, Location and more.
The "Locations" page includes a new "Events" link which lists all associated events to that location (shows all associated events for all activities - not just the events for the currently selected activity).
- Improved Create New Activity Experience: A new "add" icon beside the Manage Your Program menu allows administrators to easily begin the activity creation process from anywhere in the Administrative Portal.
We also overhauled the "Create Program" page by giving it an updated look and improving the Production Status Summary table.
- Rich Text Editor: The Rich Text Editor's symbols selection (located throughout the platform) now includes the Greek alphabet.
- Certification Management Tool (CMT): The following ABMS for MOC Accrediting Body Names and their corresponding Activity Certifications have been added to the CMT:
Accrediting Body Name (Abbr) Activity Certification American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) ABIM MOC American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) ABIM MOC Patient Safety American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) ABA MOCA Part 2 American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) ABA MOCA Patient Safety American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) ABP MOC Part 2
- Participation Record Search Results: The Search Results page "Custom 1" and "Custom 2" fields are easier to read.
- Manual Data Entry Credit Options Display: When a certificate is retired and replaced, activities that issued the old certificate will be labeled "Inactive."
- Improved SCORM Interaction Reporting: Participant records include distinctive SCORM content interactions and objectives.
An individual activity's "Export Complete Program Results" report, accessible from an activity's Download report tab, includes learners' SCORM content interactions.