The Rievent team is excited to bring you version 9.8 of the Rievent Platform.
The 9.8 release includes a new auto-save feature for learners, Certification Management Tool (CMT) enhancements, activity review improvements, a refreshed participation metrics report, and more.
- Auto-Save for all activities: A learner's progress in an activity is automatically saved each time a response to a test or survey is added or changed.
- Certification Management Tool (CMT):
- Certificate builder page layout - configuration options are easier to view with less page scrolling
- Added new Merge tags with a reorganized merge tag table
- More sample data added to support the new merge tag fields
- Certificate margins are now optional and can be removed
Updated Certificate Builder Layout
New Merge Tags Added
Additional Merge Tag Sample Data
Certificate Margin Settings
- Tests: After submitting the first test attempt, a new "My Response" block indicates the learner's answer choice. If an answer choice is modified during a subsequent test attempt, a message appears advising the original answer has changed with instructions to resubmit the test for an updated score.
Updated Question Layout
"My Response" Indicator
Modified Test Answer Notification
- Reports: Refreshed look for the "Program Workflow Component Visit Counts" report.
- Activity Review Block: Supports both pre-tests with displayed scores and blind pre-tests (score not displayed to learners).
Activity Review: Pre-Test
Activity Review: Blind Test
- Session Timeout: Improved learner session timeout experience. Rievent learning sessions, as a standard, timeout after 2 hours of inactivity. Approximately 20 minutes prior to the timeout, a message will prompt the learner to see if they are still there, and request they click a button to extend their session. If ignored, with approximately 5 minutes remaining, a new message prompts the learner, notifying them that their session has timed out, and provides a button to restart the activity.
Initial Timeout Notice
(~20min before timeout)
(2 hours of inactivity)
- Various system and performance improvements.