The Rievent team is proud to announce the release of Rievent Platform v9.7.
Version 9.7 completes a nine month+ development effort to integrate the ACCME/MOC accreditation requirements and reporting for participating boards with the Rievent platform. We also managed to sneak in more reporting enhancements, additional SCORM support, ACCME PARS updates, and more.
MOC Web Service for Transmitting MOC Points to ACCME PARS: Real-time web service integration with ACCME PARS which automatically transmits MOC points.
The learner-selected MOC credits types and amounts are transmitted to the ACCME as part of the Rievent activity fulfillment process. ACCME PARS verifies the participant name, diplomate ID, and birth day, and if approved, queues the learner records and sends them to the medical board for final verification and addition to the learner's credit history. Following the board review, the participant record status will change to “accepted” or “rejected.” When a record is rejected, the provider will be notified by the board, and the reason for rejection will appear in PARS. Depending on the reason for rejection, you may be able to correct the data within the Rievent Platform and resubmit
Please let your account manager know if you are interested in this feature or if you would like additional information.
- ACCME PARS XML Report Extensions for MOC Points: The ACCME PARS XML export has been enhanced to support activities that offer MOC points.
- Reports: A new look and feel to the Test Response Report, Test Comparison Report, Test Scores Distribution, and Credit Report.
- Tests: The Peer Response Comparison feature is now available for tests. This was previously only available for surveys and evaluations. When this feature is enabled, after a learner completes and passes the test, they will be able to see how their own responses compare to that of their peers who have also completed and passed the test.
- Learning Portal: All date presentations in the Learning Portal (Course Catalog, Events Calendar, and MyCE page) now use localized date formats.
- Record Details page: We've expanded the page to full width, increased the font size, and improved the layout of the Extended Participation Attributes section to make the page easier to read.
- Data Import Tool: Revised instructions make it more clear how the tool will handle imported records that match existing records in the platform.
- ACCME PARS Export and User Interface: Numerous improvements and updates to stay current with ACCME PARS requirements.
- SCORM Content: Drag-and-drop content uploader now allows uploading of nested content. Additional SCORM runtime compatibility and stability improvements.
- Various system and performance improvements.