Administrators can add images to a variety of different places in the Rievent Platform, including Overview Pages (sample image below), CE Catalog Summary fields, tests, surveys, and in any live event details field. Regardless of where in the platform you are adding the image, the process is same.
To Add an Image to the Activity Overview Page:
- Place the cursor where you would like the image to be located. For this example, we will insert a banner image at the top of the page. Click the icon in the editor.
NOTE: For full-width banner images on the overview page, use 825px.
- Next, in the Image Properties pop-up, insert the URL for the image you would like to use. You can adjust a variety of image attributes such as image size, border, vertical spacing, and horizontal spacing.
From the Link tab, you can insert a URL behind the image and control how the URL opens. Set the target to "New Window" to set the link to open in a new browser tab, or use "Same Window" to open the link in the same browser tab.
From the Advanced tab, you can add CSS customizations to the image.IMPORTANT: In the Stylesheet classes, add "img-responsive" so the image automatically adjusts size based on the screen size the viewer is using (smartphone, desktop, ipad, etc.).
Once you are satisfied with the image’s appearance, click the OK button to continue.
- After inserting the image, you can then go back and make further adjustments to the image size, border, vertical spacing, or horizontal spacing by right-clicking the image and selecting Image Properties. You can also double-click the image to bring up the Image Properties window.
- When you are satisfied with the Overview page, click Next at the bottom of the page.
- If you have already built the activity and are just making a change, be sure to click the Finished button on the Finished tab to complete the change.
Overview Page with Image: