The Self-Service Data Import Tool allows you to upload learner profile and participation data (including registration, credit and completion data) to one or multiple activities in the Rievent Platform. The process is simple. First, format the data in a CSV formatted spreadsheet to match import specifications, then select the file for upload. If there are any errors, the system will immediately let you know. A running history of all successful imports displays at the bottom of the page.
- Data is imported using a formatted CVS spreadsheet. (Data Formatting Specifications)
- Import data into one or multiple activities. By default, the tool will upload to the activity currently selected in the Manage Your Program menu.
- A running history of all successful imports displays at the bottom of the page.
- The Self-Service Data Import tool must by added to your account by Rievent.
- Located on the Records tab, the tool can be accessed from the "All Programs" view or with an individual activity selected from the Manage Your Program menu.
- The tool is part of the "Data Entry" account permission. (More Info)
- Click here for the full how-to guide
If you haven't already, please contact Rievent and we will schedule the Data Import Tool to be added to your account at no charge. A training session will also be included.
When the tool is added to your account, you can then add it other administrative accounts by enabling the Data Entry permission.
For the full list of supported import attributes, please refer to the Data Import How-to Guide.