Rievent Platform v9.4.2 was released Tuesday, December 20th.
Version 9.4.2 is packed full of upgrades, including a new, full-width Admin Dashboard, numerous reporting enhancements, support for selecting multiple credit options, and much more!
- New! Full width Admin Dashboard: Not only does it feel better now, but with big additions coming soon to the platform, we had to make room!
- New! Session Details Report: Need to quickly export all live event or RSS sessions' details? In the new report, you'll see session details such as name, start and end dates/times, credit, speakers, topics, sites, attendance totals, and more. This new report is available for all live event and RSS activities and can be found under the Reports tab. The aggregate view of this report is located under the All Programs view > Program tab.
- New! Allow Selection of Multiple Credit Types: Learners can now be allowed to claim more than one credit option for any activity type. A simple checkbox click in the production wizard will turn on this capability.
If you would like this functionality added to your templates, please CONTACT Rievent and we will schedule it to be added at no charge. The new functionality would apply to newly created activities moving forward. However, if you would like this to be added to any existing activities, Rievent would need to scope the work and provide Level of Effort estimate.
- New! "Site" Filter Added for Reporting: A new option for filtering by "site" is now available in the report filter developer.
- Session Attendance Counts Added to the Summary tab: For Live Events, Webinars, and RSS activities, the total attendance count for all sessions now displays on the Summary tab.
- Updated Program Summary Report: A refreshed look for the Program Summary Report makes it easier to find the information you need, like what activities had the highest completion totals. We also added a column for Site to both the report and export. At the of the report, you'll find a link to the new Session Details export.
- Test Response Report formatting: In addition to the new full width view, the gray boxes the test questions used to appear in have been removed for a more streamlined view.
- Participation Metrics Reports: The Program Complete by State and Program Complete by Country reports have been upgraded to a new style of interactive report. Hovering the cursor over the state or country allows you see the number of records from that specific location.
- Production Process Timeline: The old timeline has been upgraded to a more modernized feel. You can also now go back to the Pre-Production stage when an activity is published.
- Speaker Avatar Images: The default avatar images for speakers are now color coded based on the speaker's initials.
- Waiting Dialog Added for Large Reports: When loading or exporting large reports, a dialog box now alerts you that the file is downloading and may require a few minutes to complete.
- Added Back Search Results Numbering: When performing a records search, the results are now numbered.