Rievent has tentatively scheduled a platform release for Thursday, April 19th at 7:00 a.m., Eastern. During the upgrade, the Rievent Platform will be unavailable for an estimated 5-10 minutes.
This update will primarily accommodate platform maintenance and internal development. However, we've also included a few enhancements:
- Self-Service Data Importer: The self-service data importer now supports uploading a learner's live event attendance status. Simply include the new "EventAttended" column header in your .csv import file, then mark learners that attended the event as "true".
More information on the Self Service Data Importer
- Reports: Complete Program Results Export: We've added a new "Credit Claimed Date" column and "Last Modified Date" column to the export.
- Credit Claim Date (column BY): Provides the date when credit was selected and claimed by the learner. Any changes made to the learner's credit selection will result in a change to the credit claimed date.
- Last Modified Date (column AE): Provides the last date when changes were made to the participation record. This includes changes to the learner's profile, participation record status (complete, in-progress, etc), registration status, ABMS board membership, and other fields. The last modified date is not affected by changes made to the type or amount of credit claimed, or test and evaluation attempts submitted by the learner.
New Query Parameters
- Change made so that all date-based filtering values are range inclusive. For example, to return all the completed participation records for "12/31/17", the values provided for both the "startDate" and "endDate" parameters should be "2017-12-31".
- Filter by last modified date with "lastModifiedStartDate" and "lastModifiedEndDate".
- Filter by credit claimed date with "creditClaimStartDate" and "creditClaimEndDate".