- Open the report that you want to download as a PDF.
- Click the "Printer Friendly Version" link in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Press "CTRL+P" on your keyboard to bring up the print dialog menu.
- Click the drop-down menu under "Destination" and select "Microsoft Print to PDF".
NOTE: By default, Microsoft includes the Print to PDF option, however, if you do not see it or it has been removed, you can reinstall by following the directions here.For reports that span 2 or more pages, if the page break is not ideal, you can click the "More Settings" dropdown menu and adjust the "Scale" setting to adjust the size of the report and where the page break happens.
For some reports, like the "Program Complete by Date," you can change the "Layout" setting from Portrait to Landscape so the full report displays on the PDF.
- Lastly, click "Print" to save the report as a PDF.